Monday, January 16, 2012

Is the Lap-Band right for you?

Doing a quick entry here just to say hi to my former AOL-J-landers! And hey Mrs. L.: do you have an online presence anywhere?

I did the accompanying quickie drawing whilst waiting for a bus... For some reason, in the first month or two of moving here the Goddess of Public Transportation was being particularly cruel to me. She was like: "Really? L.A. without a car? REALLY?" She seems to have been appeased since then-- I think that when I downloaded the "Next Bus" app on my iPhone she hung her head in shame and just gave up on me. But since then the buses have generally arrived more promptly or sometimes I actually walk, which I'm sure is still pretty weird for L.A.

I was thinking of doing a whole series of L.A. lap-band billboard drawings because there's one I just passed on Sunset Blvd. that I liked. Well that would be a series of two. I'd need to find more! Hmmm. Anyway, I shall take my sketchbook the next time I'm headed that way, for sure!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger sunflowerkat said...

This just made me smile...which I desperately needed at this moment. Thanks!

6:14 PM  
Blogger Mrs. L said...

Here I am!!! http://mrslinklatersguidetotheuniverse.blogspot.com/

2:26 PM  
Blogger Coy said...

Hi Alb ... hope all is well. Just stopping by to see who is still around.
*** Coy ***

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home