Sunday, November 20, 2005

Slammed!

This weekend is insane: performances of "Forza" and "Flute for Kids", seeing "Fidelio" last night (last performance of run), end-of-season Super Party tonight, plus all my other important extra-curricular activities.

No time to figure out this blog yet or make the rounds to say hi to all y'all... hopefully next week will be less crazed.

I have some neat photos to share and I need to figure out how to do that ASAP!

I've been reading some journals over at AOL-J this morning, and it's sad to see that there's bickering and nasty emails over folks' decisions on whether to stay or go.

My opinion is:

My blog, my blog-site choice!

5 Comments:

Blogger Nelle said...

Albert:
My blog, my blog-site choice!
Exactly. There is a tiny picture icon on the right of the tool bar on your post. Click it and it allows you to upload a picture. It's easy once you figure out which icon it is. Just takes a bit of time to learn the layout of the new place. :) OX

7:49 AM  
Blogger Miss Vincci said...

Hi Albert!

Can't believe you moved your blog!!! Seems like you were the first cool blogger I knew...well I'm sure you'll love your new lovely blog once you get the hang of it...

Come visit mine sometimes...

www.pt.pinktify.com

Smiles!
Vincci

9:16 PM  
Blogger Mrs. L said...

I am like a small child lost in the woods moving from one neighborhood to another. Glad to find you. Mrs. L

12:16 AM  
Blogger Bon & Mal Mott said...

Hey, Albert. Howyoudoin'? We're still getting used to the new blog, but we LOVE the new image function. NO MORE FTP! HURRAH!
As you may have noticed, we're hanging around over there to wage war on aol and force them to grant us concessions. Never thought we'd say this, but in this case, WE LOVE WAR.
Bon & Mal (aka Beauty and the Beast)

5:59 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Hi tootsie! I love your polka-dots. Doncha wish they came in pink and orange???!!!

xo Phinn glitter of the day: Glinka Pinka

xoxoxo

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home