Thursday, November 24, 2005


Bite the Big Apple (Don't Mind the Maggots)

OMIGOD, our school is marching in the Macy's Turkey Day Parade again this year, and this time I have a solo cheer and I'm going to perform right in front of Katie Couric and Matt Lauer!!!!! I don't know who they are, but Moms says its a good thing.

Laquisha and Britennie are SO ridiculous jealous-- they have been talking smack behind my back the whole trip. They are such LOSERS. Brit is hella jealous because I stoled her bf AJ away from her too. AJ is sooooo cute he looks just like that guy from The O.C., you know, the nerdy one. We are probly gonna get married after he gets out of Juvie...

NYC looks much different this year from last year. Maybe cuz I've decided to move here after graduation to pursue my dream of being a SUPERMODEL. I rote Tira Banks and aksed for her advise but she hasnt answered back yet, probly cuz it's the holidays. I wonder if she's gonna watch the parade on tv, I hope so then she'll see my cheer and spirit and she could even deside to sign me on to her model agency right away and I wouldnt have to take any finals. Cause shit, I'm gonna fail Bio for sure, I cant remember any of that shite!

Last nite was so funny, someone got some beers and we all drank and drank but then this jerkwad Bradley who plays the fucking tuba puked on my bed and we had to clean it all up for hours. I sleeped on the floor but it still smelled real bad in my room, UGH!

Welllls, I got to go because our bus leaves in 10 minutes and I have to finish my hair-- Moms let me streak it red and black and it looks hella awesome.

have a great Thanksgiving everyone and don't forget to watch for MEEEEE on your teevee!

loves and hugz, Missy G.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nelle said...

OMG TIFFANY is that you???

8:29 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Dammitall, Missy! I missed you again this year on TV. I'm hella sorry, chick.

Luvs!!!

~Phinney

9:28 AM  
Blogger jennifer said...

Was that U? OMG. U were so kewl. Like really.

Thanksgiving rocks. Like really.

6:08 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:06 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

I just noticed something that made me ROFL! In the web addy line it looks like it says "Albert's World O Fartsy Fun" It think I like that!

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home