Friday, November 25, 2005

Fag Thanksgiving!

Hope all y'all had a nice Thanksgiving. I dined with my pals Chr. & The Donald, over at their lovely home in Pacifica.

They have an absolutely bitchin' view of the Pacific Ocean and of some extremely pretty mountains, and we even saw Bambi foraging for leftovers amongst the greenery at one point in the evening!

They also have many nice possessions, as they both have HI-PROFILE careers as Retail 'Hos. In fact, I've been actively trying to convince Chr. to start a blog with a behind-the-scenes look at the life of a Hi-Profile Retail 'Ho-- don't you think that would be a fabulous read?


The Donald was gracious enough to do all the heavy cooking. He loves to cook, which worked out quite well, because it would seem that both me and Chr. are tragically cooking-impaired.

Those knives looked awfully sharp, so Madame G. was on her very best behavior...

After din-din, we played Trivial Pursuit. I haven't played this game in decades and now I know why. I hella-sucked! I could only answer questions in the PINK A&E category. Chr. fared no better, and The Donald won handily-- apparently he pays attention to the news and such.

If they'd had Trivial Pursuit, Victorian Literature and Opera Themes Edition, I KNOW I would have won... :*-(



The evening ended delightfully with me and Chr. striking our Fag Gang Poses! Don't mess with us!!!!



15 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

I knew there was a gay Mafia, but the gay gang thing is news to me. I'm quaking in my boots!

10:31 AM  
Blogger jennifer said...

Those poses are indeed intimidating. I shall not cross thy path.

Sounds like a wonderful holiday. And Bambi is always good to see. If she's not on the menu, that is.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Wil said...

RE: Fag Gang Poses! That would make me cross to the other side of the street. And seeing that come down an alley towards me would definitely give me a case of the willies.

4:45 PM  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

"After din-din, we played Trivial Pursuit. I haven't played this game in decades and now I know why. I hella-sucked!"

"Hella?" Dude, you are *so* Californian now! Do they say "hella" in Queens, now? We're off to see "Zathura," the wonderful "Zathura" of Oz.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Bon & Mal Mott said...

That last pose - are you warding off the evil turkey spirits? Bon says she loved the pictures & wants to know if you've seen 'Rent' yet.
Bon & Mal

6:28 PM  
Blogger Sie said...

Fag gang...hehehehe. Do you have gang colors?

8:04 PM  
Blogger Judith HeartSong said...

oh... you couldn't hella suck at anything:):):) You gang bangers really know how to have fun:)

5:47 AM  
Blogger Miss Vincci said...

Wow! Sounds like you had a really good time! Maybe if you asked Santa...he will get you the "Trivial Pursuit, Victorian Literature and Opera Themes Edition"

3:53 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

it looks like you had a great time!...dare I say, a gay old time!
I'm so glad I blogspotted you, Albert!
Laura

6:56 PM  
Blogger V said...

Hi, Albert,
Found your new digs!

V

6:57 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

i just wanna hug you.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

"Gay-ng-sta?"

7:52 PM  
Blogger Robbie said...

That bottom shot is hilarious, especially Chr's gang pose. :-)

9:34 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Glad you had a good turkey day! :)
~Nicole
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v138/PoptartCoCo/thxmasreindeergirl.gif

1:26 PM  
Blogger freeepeace said...

"fag gang poses" haha. I mean, ooooh.

Definitely in need of a hi-profile retail-ho blog.

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home