Sunday, April 22, 2007

Keep momentum going

Hello to y'all who came by yesterday! Groovy.

I just ate a whole bag of tortilla chips. And I'm supposed to be watching my cholesterol. Oy.

This is a painting I did last semester. Landscape-- sunset in Rio, based on a photo in a book I own about Carnival in Rio. I was pleased with the waves. The paintings I'm currently doing are less realistic than this one though.

RE:Ality TV Korner: Tonight, the two very important things on my agenda are The Amazing Race, and the odious but still watchable Apprentice finale. The latter has jumped the shark big-time. (White trash Derek rocked though.)

Donald Trump makes my brain hurt, but I watch anyway.

3 Comments:

Blogger Debra said...

i see Of Mice and Puzzles listed you as a favorite journal, and i wanted to let you know why walt hasn't posted lately. please read sunday 22 april's "Near and Dear" in my own journal: http://journals.aol.com/dkb11161970/DebrasDose/) thanks, debra

11:11 PM  
Blogger sunflowerkat said...

Wow Albert....the waves look great. I'm sure that's a challenge, especially with the reflected light. Well done!

2:03 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

gorgeous painting.

DT is a creep, i will never watch him again. *shudder*

dancing with the stars is my fun escape at the moment. frivolous fancy fun!!

xo & p.s. when is your birthday?

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home