Saturday, April 21, 2007

Testing the waters again...

I am still alive. Hi everyone. I am a bored person at the moment, so maybe I should start blogging again? Besides, I have nowhere else to ramble on about Re:Ality TV!

I have been lurking, here and elsewhere. (Krobbie)

I am still painting. No theater or opera or Madame G.

I'm kind of afraid to post this. I'm going through some depression right now, which sucks-- maybe writing here would help?

There is no way for this not to be kind of awkward. I'm not even sure how I feel about blogging. The comment-whoring of AOL Journal days seems so long ago!

Well, maybe I'll give it another try.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Wil said...

I, for one, have missed you and your outlook on life. So I am glad to see you back. I hear you about your depression -- I've been deeply depressed since my brother died last July. It's only now easing a mite.

Sorry you aren't doing art or opera at the moment. I sort of thought they were the two things keeping you half-way sane.

So welcome back, friend, it's good to see you again.

11:02 PM  
Blogger Wil said...

Make that "theater and opera" above. Damn brain cells misfiring (grumble, grumble).

11:04 PM  
Blogger Robbie said...

Sheesh, you come back and start throwing names right from the get-go. Once and for all, I'd like to get this straight with you, I am not a whore! ;-)

Happy early Birthday!!! :-)

I'm glad to hear you are still painting.

8:53 AM  
Blogger sunflowerkat said...

Albert...
Sorry to hear you're feeling depressed but I'm SO glad to see you back. You have been missed!
I hope getting back in touch with some old friends will lift your spirits.

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

1:44 PM  
Blogger Morgan Fox Studio said...

hi albert,
it's so good to hear from you again. i'd started to worry & missed you too:)

i know if i'm really depressed that my art was always the BEST (figures, hehe) but writing often helped.

i love your work.... i'm so happy to see you doing what you love.

hugs
patti

1:02 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

MISSED YOU TOO DEAR ONE!!!

i took a break, too, and just wrote again today, first time in almost 3 months. maybe reconnecting is what we both need!!! XOXOXO

Glitter of the DAY::
SAFFRON SUNSHINE ! !

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home