Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Fun with Solarization

Abundance rules my life: I was given a new hand-me-down computer and fancy-schmancy flat-screen moniter from my pal C.W. last week and it is set up on a computer desk I got from another pal eons ago. It almost makes me want to blog regularly again...

My Retail 'Ho job continues to dominate my life, and my off hours continue to be filled unproductively with Re:Ality TV. Painting is on the back-burner until class starts up again in August, and opera supering is off the radar completely due to my work schedule, booohooo.

Hope you all are well!!!!!! luv, Grove/Alb.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger IndigoSunMoon said...

I wish you would start blogging again dear Albert. I miss you!
Love U!,
Connie

6:46 PM  
Blogger Sydney said...

HI Grove!

There are some of us who wish you WOULD start blogging again. I love coming to your colorful site... speaking of which, love the new pic.

And what reality TV are you watching? Project Runway, for sure... we missed you over at Jackies for this BB and the Bachelor and Bachelorette and just in general.

You look well and happy in your pictures, abundance certainly does RULE!
xx, Syd

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home