Thursday, February 21, 2008

Hello Out There...

Newz: I rejoined *Civilization* and began working again. It was hard. I busted my ass during the Holiday Season and was then hired permanently at the end of January. I am now in a different department, and am now selling Polo by Ralph Lauren merch. It is extra hard!

I'm still taking my painting class. Here I am with my latest work, the biggest canvas I've ever worked on-- the painting is of The Sad Abstract Expressionist Clown in his Customer Service mode, with Arms Akimbo.

Oh, and note: I've lost hecka-weight from running around on the sales floor so much and also from not being home as much in the evenings chowing down on junk food while watching TV.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger jennifer said...

YAY Albert! How nice to hear from you. You look terrific. Congrats on the day job!

4:01 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Oh, good, you're still living. Whew! That's good news.
congrats on the full-time work - it may be hard working retail (yup, I did it) but at least it's steady buck$ right?

LOVE the painting, you are looking great there, you and your clown :)

missed you! now don't go away for 3 months in a row ever again, 'k???

xo phin

10:25 AM  
Blogger Wil said...

Looking good, my friend. Proud to see you smiling, too. That painting looks to be exhibition quality. Let us know when your next show is going to be...

11:39 AM  
Blogger Robbie said...

Glad to see you're doing well.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Sydney said...

Hi Albert -- so good to see a new post from you. I wondered if the X-mas job swallowed you. I think the clown looks happy actually! And you sound like you are too, lol.

I know what you mean about getting busy and losing TV chomping weight. I am hoping to get that busy so I can let go of about 7 pounds. That said, we MISS YOU BADLY over at Jackie's. Glad to see you're among the thriving.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Thank god you're still alive...at least as of a month ago! Are you still with us??? I miss you so, my dear! Please post again soon. I love the 2 clowns...you & the painting! LOL

Hugz,
~~Aunt Nub~~

PS How's my guerrilla art book? Hint Hint :D

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home