Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sick Clown

I've been home yesterday and today with a cold and funky fever that's low rather than high. Not the proper state in which to sell merch. It's been very nice having the weekend off even if I feel crummy. There are a million sales associates on the floor on Saturdays and Sundays so no one misses me-- less competition for them.

This is another painting I did last semester, doesn't really have a title. Maybe it should be "Sick Clown" like the title of this post! It's another 3' x 4' canvas, quite imposing.
I'm not sure if anyone would want this hanging over their couch!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger IndigoSunMoon said...

So sorry your feeling crummy babycakes! I hope you are feeling much better by tomorrow!
Love you!
Connie

5:55 PM  
Blogger Carly said...

Hi Albert :)

Remember me? It's Carly here! You know, from the old AOL neighborhood. Anyway, I heard from Connie you are posting again, so I thought I would drop by and say hello. :) So sorry about the cold. That's not a fun activity for summer is it? Hang in there, and feel better soon. Wishing you all the best sweetie.

Hugs, Carly
http://ellipsissuddenlycarly.blogspot.com

11:28 AM  
Blogger Sydney said...

Summer colds are so odd aren't they? Several people here have something funky too. I sure hope you're not feeling too miserable.... at least you said you have enjoyed time off. More time to watch reality TV!!!!!

I am loving Project Runway, such a good show. I can't wait til it gets a few more eps in, where we know the contestants better and there are less people so the competitions are even more tense.

What I love more is this picture. Like the color choices and what I can see of the blending.

Ppl were so excited to see you back at Jackie's and left a few notes for you after your comment.

Feel better!

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home