Tuesday, December 02, 2008
















Ride 'Em Cowboy

I bought this PoloRL belt the other day-- I had a coupon for an extra 20% off for having survived a year at my job and wanted to buy something completely frivolous with it. Never in a million years would I have thought I'd own a belt like this, but I find it funny. When you're around this merch all day long, you can't help but start growing attached to it.

I immediately thought to mix the belt up with my beloved tie-dye: an Artsy/ Gay/ Hippie/ Cowboy/ Bear look I'm creating for myself.

My footsies are a wreck from being on them all day long, but I sure do want a pair of cowboy boots next...

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

Cowboys are kinda hot! (I'm digging the buckle). I undersatnd the whole merchandise thing. I did a very brief stint in retail, ending up spending all of my pay on clothes. I was broke but I looked great.

12:40 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Awesome belt! Goes with anything, I'd say. :)

Next, try it with sequins!!

1:56 AM  
Blogger Remo said...

That belt (and the t-shirt) is YOU, my friend. I'm glad you survived the retail-hellday. LOL

Happy Holidays!!!

2:01 PM  
Blogger Sydney said...

And next, you can go for two step lessons at an all men's club. That's how my friend Marc met his wonderful husband Patrick (though this was near Princeton NJ).

East or West coast, South or North, those boots (and this belt) are made for LOVE baby!

7:33 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

You would fit in well here in Austin. :)

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home