Friday, December 30, 2005

Blogging is SO 2005!

I don't know. Now that AOL-J sucks, I'm wondering if I should find a new hobby. It depresses me that I used to have 40-50 comments per entry and now I only have around 4 or 5. Okay, granted, I've been lax in visiting other blogs. Maybe I should start writing about sex again. Or, not. Anyway, thanks to all who still do comment. Should I write another entry about my futon sofa-bed? That was a popular topic.

Yesterday I worked on, finished and mailed this Deco-Book that was Aunt Nub's. I was around nine months behind on my deadline(!), and Aunt Nub had been sending me all these cute sticker sheets as bribes/inspiration, I think. It amazes me that after procrastinating for all this time, I was able to complete it in just one day.

Blog: What should I do with my life? I am good at gluing-- when I finally get around to it. I'm good at gluing glitter on things. Is this a profession for anyone?

I think I need more sleep!

This dancing lady reminds me of my Mom...

13 Comments:

Blogger Sie said...

Glitter and gluing.. Maybe the tooth fairy needs an assistant?

8:06 AM  
Blogger jennifer said...

More gay gang poses. I like those. Yeah. That's what you need.

10:38 AM  
Blogger ShellyS said...

Maybe folks are busy moving in and setting up their Blogger blogs. Plus, it's the holidays. I get hardly any comments on my blogs, but the counters keep going up, so I'm assuming folks are reading.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

"I'm good at gluing glitter on things. Is this a profession for anyone?"

Dude, wardrobe to Tom Jones or Englebert Humperdinck(sp)?

Seriously Al, how about those funny and irreverent greeting cards? That way you can use both your wit and artistic abilities.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Morgan Fox Studio said...

i would love to comment albert, but it won't let me :(

2:56 AM  
Blogger Morgan Fox Studio said...

LOL, it finally let me. only most times, it won't. my blog on here.... mysterious as a cat or something like that, lol

2:58 AM  
Blogger TJ said...

I lurk, I admit.
I will comment each vist should it make you smile. Aol is under seige, they will break out in time.
TJ

7:40 AM  
Blogger TJ said...

I almost forgot...nice "Mom" image. Check out my dad, you will find his purse bland but his hat...thats a gem!
I am the New Year...Entry.
lol!
TJ

7:46 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

I read, I do!!! Just not every day, and I don't always comment ~! But I forever love you, you know that!! I am still working on my "HOLIDAY" cards, don't give up on me yet...

Glitter and glue - can't think of a thing, dahling... ;p

xoxoxoPhinneyxoxoxo

2:34 PM  
Blogger Nelle said...

Albert dearest some days I read but I just can't think of anything worth saying so I just move along...I notice my comments also are way down. Please don't think of a new hobby. Now I must find an MP3 of Gloria Gaynor singing "Don't Leave Me This Way" to send you only I know it would take you forever to download it. Happy New Year!!!!! OOOXXX

5:13 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

I know what you mean. It took a total mental breakdown in my new blog to just get 17 comments out of the woodwork. I guess I need to go mental more often or something.

11:58 PM  
Blogger Miss Vincci said...

Sex is good : ) Don't worry..you'll start getting your comments again : )

10:15 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Ya I think all journals have hit a blow with the whole AOL thing...kinda sucks, but such is life right?

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home