Thursday, December 29, 2005

Ultimate Fag Field Trip

The big one: San Francisco Ballet's "Nutcracker." If you're there, and you're male, and you don't have a child alongside you under the age of ten, then chances are you're a BIG FAT HOMO. Guilty as charged, Officer. Pictured here is Yuan Yuan Tan as the Queen of the Snow. Bitch stole my part! Another damned Asian too! [Only jokin', sorry Vincci :-O!]

Of course, my fellow ballet-patron companion was my Fag Field Trip Friend, Chr. He actually MAJORED in The Dance at a fancy-schmancy East Coast college. Scary!

We had amazing seats in Row B, procured for us by my friend P. who works in the Ballet Box Office. We could see every spangle, mouse whisker, bead of dancer sweat and individual snowflake. Surround-sound Tchaikovsky too. I was in Fag Heaven.

Plus, complimentary milk and cookies in the Lobby during Intermission, YAY! :-)

4 Comments:

Blogger TJ said...

You are shamless...milk and cookies!
Nutcraker, beautiful but soooo long!
LOL!
TJ

4:42 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

oh, what a lovely photograph that is!! and milk and cookies ROCK!

xoxoxo love Phinney

glitter of the day : shimmery swan!!!

6:48 PM  
Blogger Nelle said...

The world would be such a better place if we all had milk and cookies on our outings. I love to attend anything cultural it's been way too long! Happy New Year!

7:06 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

my first ballet ever was the Nutcracker as a jaded, all that sophomore in High School.....I so wanted the Russian dancer!!! he was hot!
K I am officially jealous of you!

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home