Sunday, December 25, 2005

Come Gather 'Round my Ikea Hannukah Bush!

I bought this Ikea Hannukah Bush around a month ago, but it took until Friday for me to put it up; I finally had a deadline as I was expecting a few guests in my new abode yesterday.

Note the absence of all other furniture. I am determined not to clutter up this place and to only add things that I really like.

Hope all of you are having a relaxing and enjoyable Christmas/ Hannukah/ Kwanzaa/ Winter Solstice/ etc.!





Hannukah Bush closeup.

Très Moderne, n'est pas?

8 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

coolness. thanks for the email, dearest. my greetings are delayed, but will be out soon. frantic-ness has reigned in the Niedzwiecki household for the past week. Love you!!! xoxoxox Phinney :: glitter of the day : peaceful white glowy sparkle....

8:03 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Wishing you a happy Hanukkah and a merry Christmas.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Ann Marie said...

Dear Albert, just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas, umm and all those other holidays too! You have a pretty spiffy bush! And, if I take the chance to mention the pictures last entry, my favorite is the one labled, "The Davids." They represent my kind of "mellow" happyness!

Again, Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Ayn

11:55 AM  
Blogger Wil said...

Happy, happy, joy, joy, Albert, ol' chum.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Judith HeartSong said...

I love it Albert!!!! I must repair to Ikea soon as well:):):)

4:13 PM  
Blogger jennifer said...

Glittery Merry Happy Holidays Albert!

4:36 PM  
Blogger Nelle said...

I love it. It's perfect for your home. Wishing you all the good holidays and peace for the year. OX

5:06 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

that is absolutely beautiful.
Happy Hannukah!
Laura

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home