Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Wise Old Asian Ex-NY Jew continued...

Costume's been approved, now I'm going wig/makeup shopping today. Kryolan-- a great resource, and just a few doors down from my beloved SF Opera Costume Shop.

I think I may be able to shave my current full beard into something Fu Manchu-y. Sorta like the dude to the left, except more grayed-out, and with long gray hair? The eyebrows are cool-- are they too Asian-y?

I bought a futon couch/bed yesterday!!! Yay!!!!! I had dumped my old mattress and was making do with a borrowed air mattress until I bought something new.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bon & Mal Mott said...

That sounds like our first apartment - no actual bed, just a mattress on the floor. Ah, youth! If we tried that now, we wouldn't be able to get up.
Bon & Mal

2:32 PM  
Blogger Sie said...

hmmm... they're pretty darn asian-y. Who knew eyebrows could be so ... cultural.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Nelle said...

I like futons. Those brows remind of Mr. Spock on Star Trek. For some reason he reminded me of my ex. Hope the new place is starting to feel like home.

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home