Thursday, December 01, 2005

^ click on image to view better!


WAR, and RE:ality TV

I just saw an example of how the friggin' banner ad scooter drives through the AOL Journal... (it takes around an hour for the animation to load up on my dial-up, plus I think I screwed up my computer's memory by trying to upload Picasa.)

AOL: there's still a little bit of room on my old journal page, I think you can squeeze a few more ads in there if you'd like to! :-) Oh, you say that there are some words and images of mine in the way sometimes? I'm so sorry! I'll try to be more succinct in the future, and I'll skip putting in my photos so you can have as much room to advertise as possible!

Let's see, on a more positive note... Sunshine is not yet clear on the concept that the entire living room carpet is NOT her personal scratching post. (She apparently is getting some of her ideas from the AOL Sales and Marketing team.)

RE:ality TV Newz: I am not getting "America's Next Top Model" this season. Now that America's favorite Baby Dyke Kim has been eliminated, I have no one to root for. Nigel Barker, the judge/photographer/former model did look very hot last night, he should win! I didn't realize he was half-Brit/half Sri-Lankan... Good combo.

"The Apprentice: Martha Edition" reaches new lows every week. Put that series out of its misery! Martha's brilliant elimination catch-phrase this week was "We just don't need you." If I was the one being eliminated, I would have answered back "HOW RUDE--I don't need you either, bitch!"

Today is World AIDS Day. I guess I'm marking it by being completely superficial in here... maybe that's "A Good Thing"?

6 Comments:

Blogger Magogo's Musings, too said...

Thanks, I needed a smile and some superficial this evening. You are a very favorite blogger, and I will follow you anywhere! Margo

2:08 PM  
Blogger freeepeace said...

OMG, I would love to see you and Martha go at it! I've never seen that show...but I don't really need to. ::snap::

I do watch Survivor though. This season is lame. Ooh, I watched the season finale of The Biggest Loser. Um, I really like what they taught the contestants - tools for healthy living. Damn, some of those girls were hot! And the boys, Mmm-mmm. I think a couple of them should leave their wives and come out of the closet. Nothing's hotter than confidence without cocky-ness.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Civic Center said...

Dear AlbGlinka: I think you have found your perfect reader in trish, and I feel unworthy to comment, almost.

But since I recently came down with full-blown AIDS, and it's World AIDS Days, I figured why not say it? Happy World AIDS Day everyone.

And thank you quite sincerely for being "superficial" on this solemn day. Can we please get over the victimization crap? It's so last century. By the way, we get to honestly use that last phrase up until our deathbeds, all of us, because we have lived through the 000 of a century passing.

1:34 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

Ya know, trying to remember to come here to read your artsy crap is really a pain in the ass. Can you be a lamb and send me an email after each entry ? Sorta like a manual alert. Thanks sugga. Lovin you as always !!!

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife

6:09 AM  
Blogger Gigi said...

I think it's going to have to be Nik for me ~ she is stunning, and with Kim gone the only real contender. And she's gotten much better at, you know, standing there. Bree is just such an evil little bitch. I heart Nigel too.

I do not heart Martha. :)

11:53 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

Kim's gone. Lisa's gone. I just feel "eh" about the rest. ANTM is kinda weak this season. I still love it tho. LOL

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home