Monday, November 28, 2005

Farewell, "Forza" II

I must direct your attention to my fellow "Forza" friar SF Mike's blog-- he has an entry with some absolutely fantastic images from the show. The one here gives a view of the Pilgrim Processional scene: flagellants with their bloody shrouds and crosses to bear, KKK Pilgrims with our pointy hats and light sabers (very "Star Wars") and our Chorus Ladies and Gents in their austere, Germanesque, BLACK-on-BLACK-on-BLACK tavern-wear.

For more, much more, click here.

Hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving weekend! Thanks for all your comments to my T-day entry-- I'm beginning to see that my Comment-Whoredom will not have to be totally abandoned here at Blogspot!

5 Comments:

Blogger Civic Center said...

Dear AlbGlinka: Thanks for pimping my "Civic Center" blog again and feel free to grab any photo you want for any purpose. It was also a delight being a fellow monk with you this fall.

As for my having an opinion on absolutely everything, well, in truth it's when I DON'T have an opinion on something that you can tell I'm truly bored and could care less. Still, as my friend Ellen points out with her "good mountain, bad mountain" story, having an opinion is sometimes less helpful than just observing the essence of something.

As for our churlish Super Captain, Mme. H, what was up with him? He didn't seem to be having a very good time this year.

12:19 PM  
Blogger Mrs. L said...

Help, I'm so bloated I can't move. Love your new place. It suits you. Madame, also. Mrs. L

1:11 PM  
Blogger Wil said...

Give people time -- it takes a while for people to overcome their reluctance to cope with something new.

Besides, just write a couple of your more outrageous entries and see how many folks pony up and offer a suggestion as to where you can put that head... ;D

6:33 AM  
Blogger Judith HeartSong said...

I love the black on black of the costumes........judi

7:09 AM  
Blogger Magogo's Musings, too said...

Albert! I have conquered some my ignorance about Blogger, and found you again! I missed you terribly, and am once again your loyal reader, Margo.

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home