Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year, All Y'all!

Madame G. is going out tonight!
Yee-haaa!


Dear Goddess, don't ask me where I'm finding the motivation to do this, since I'm feeling very grumpalicious at the moment, but... I'm about to unscrew the PINK NAIL POLISH in preparation for tonight's festivities, and there's no going back after the nails get done.

I have a friend who's throwing a party at his new home in the 'Stro. And I'm being encouraged by one of "The Davids," who has even consented to chauffeur the Madame there. (Madame Glinka no longer DOES buses, particularly not on New Year's Eve, and since she lives out in the middle of nowhere, cabs are prohibitively expensive.)

Ladies, not only that, but this afternoon I made MANGO FRUIT BARS to bring along, well, I just scratched open a box, but still, you don't know what a big accomplishment that is for me. They're actually not burnt, and and they even look *mango fruit bar-like*! Damn, I wish Martha Stewart's "Apprentice" hadn't been cancelled!!!!!

In other deep and exciting newz, I got my hair buzzed off today. Again, in the 'Stro. (The Gay Guys are the only ones who truly know how to buzz-cut the hairs.) With no facial hair, I'm all eyebrows and coffee-stained teeth. I know, I know, Crest White-Strips, it's on my list of New Year's Resolutions.

All in all, it's been a pretty good year for me, especially the apartment move. Hope 2006 brings great things for all of you.

HUGS! Albert

5 Comments:

Blogger Morgan Fox Studio said...

Happy New Years Albert. Glad you're going out. It's a good way to start the new year.

hugs
star

10:10 PM  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Happy New Year Al!

1:21 AM  
Blogger jennifer said...

Happy New Year, Albert. I hope the mango bars were a hit! And the nails too, of course.

5:22 AM  
Blogger Nelle said...

OH it sounds like you were really anxious to have a night out here. Never had mango bars but they sound great. Happy New Year!

1:08 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

pink nail polish is way cuter than red...

xo phinney

Glitter of the (New Year's) Day: Pink Posey Petal!!!!!!

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home