Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Depressed Diptych Detail

This was another assignment from class, just more or less completed. We could do a diptych or a triptych on any subject. The main benefit of this assignment was that I learned how to spell diptych. (image semi-deliberately warped by Camera-Phone Pic--I have GOT to upgrade my computer/camera set-up!)

The other side of the diptych is happier and yellower but still with some blue depressed streaks. It doesn't feel as resolved as this side.

btw, this is one of those that you can see in better (if still blurry) detail when you click on the image.

I'm wondering if I should update all y'all on anything that happened in my life since late November when I was last regularly posting? There are one or two items of note. I'm still thinking about what I want this blog to focus on anymore... The one thing I mainly feel like sharing about is my artwork, and any other creative stuff I do or see, because I'm really trying to get some traction with it. Other stuff seems more private at the moment.

We shall see...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

whatever you want to write - you write. i always have the exact same dilemma (and i usually end up NOT sharing...but is it better?)

probably not.

i LIKE your diptych. is it wrong that it reminds of of Gollum in Lord of the Rings? i hope not!

xo gliTTer of the Day: Blue, Baby, Blue

10:53 AM  
Blogger sunflowerkat said...

I really like the piece Albert....but then, your work really touches me. I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Write when and if you feel it's right. It's your blog....

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home