Thursday, July 26, 2007

Monsters and Caffeine

I don't know why-- it just sounded like a good title for this morning's entry.

I've been drawing at least one page a day in this little sketchbook I got as a Christmas present last year. I have some pretty cool drawings in there. So yesterday I had a bit of time to kill before one of my scheduled activities and I was sitting in one of my new favorite cafes enjoying a hot caffeinated beverage. Suddenly, the table wobbled and my hot caffeinated beverage spilled all over my little sketchpad! Now all the edges of the pages have a hot caffeinated beverage stain on them.

:*-(

Drawing: Time/Confusion

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Wil said...

At least this drawing looks good with a coffee "wash" -- sorry about any/all others that are ruined by the same treatment.

3:41 PM  
Blogger Morgan Fox Studio said...

hey albert,
i love that pic. it's so.... i don't know the words but it talks to me on some level. and having the edges of your papers stained could be a good thing. i lit my rug on fire as a girl trying to burn the edges of a pic of my favorite rock star, LOL.
hugs
patti

11:42 PM  
Blogger Judith HeartSong said...

oh Albert... I am so sorry about the stain, but good for you drawing every day!

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home