Saturday, July 21, 2007

Samson et Dalila Newz

I had my costume fitting Friday morning. I'm going to be playing what is called an "Acolyte"-- another name for sort of a priest-- we are in attendance with this (Evil) High Priest of the Philistines, who is against Samson and the Hebrews. Six of us will also have the pleasure of carrying the dead body of the leader of the Philistines off the stage. Later, in Act III we will get to stick around for the "Bacchanale" or: Drunken Orgy. Yay! :-)

Pictured at left is the glorious Olga Borodina, who will be reprising her role as Delilah. I saw her in the opera back in 2001 and she fucking took my breath away. You do not want to mess with this lady!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Morgan Fox Studio said...

that face alone could freeze men in their tracks, LOL. hope you're having fun :)

6:16 AM  
Blogger Wil said...

So she can sing your cock off, eh?

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home