Saturday, July 14, 2007

Taking a break from Tech Troubles

I'm going to share a bunch of other Der Rosenkavalier pics here... this one is of a group of us supernumeraries posing with our Marschallin, (princess/rich lady) Soile Isokoski. She's in her costume for her Act I morning toilette... of course you see moi, far left, in my forest green velvet!

I got cast in this fall's Samson et Dalila (English: Samson and Delilah, lol), a gorgeous opera by Camille Saint-Saƫns. It's the seaspn opener which is always fun, plus there's a planned free hi-def simulcast that will take place at AT&T Park, site of the recent baseball All-Star Game. Our new General Director David Gockley is trying to bring opera to the masses with events like this.

I'm not sure of my role(s)/costumes yet; should hear this week.

It appears that I did not get into this other opera that I auditioned for, kinda pissed about that.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Morgan Fox Studio said...

as always albert you look quite debonair, hehe. i wish i liked opera, but alas, i don't. it's one of the few musical genres that i just cannot get in to.

good luck with your part... sounds like you have a marvelous time :)

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home