Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Eyebrows that Invaded 18th-century Vienna

Gonna try posting this pic again in close-up; I have it saved on my desktop and am totally digging myself in my Fabric Vendor garb. Thank you to fellow supernumerary David Norton for this fantastic photo!

The opera got well-deserved rave reviews for its excellent cast, production and conducting, so everyone is happy.

There are thousands more great pics-- I don't know how many to share on here or who my blog audience is anymore, but thanks to those of you who are still hanging with me!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Wil said...

I think I'd shoot it without asking questions first, if I found one of those on the bathroom floor...

8:18 AM  
Blogger Morgan Fox Studio said...

wow albert, that makeup is awesome. who did that for you? if it's you, i'm flying you out here to do mine, LOL.

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home