Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I FIGURED IT OUT!!!

I read through all the fine print in the Blogger instructions for Profile Photos and found out that you have to copy and paste the SECOND URL html, which is the style format, not the first. When it comes to stuff like this, I have the attention span of a Gnat with ADD.

Meanwhile I am cycling through other fab Rosenkav pics, most courtesy of the highly talented Mike Harvey. This one is of MOI and my fellow Rose Presentation Couriers.

Aren't we pretty? Check out our pumps!!!

I realize that this is all rather self-obsessed. Oh well. There's other stuff going on in my life that's about carin' and sharin' with others, but much of it is of a more personal nature, and I'm not into chatting about all that on the 'Net these days, at least not presently...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sydney said...

Hi Al --

I jus thad to come over to your blog to tell you that I checked it out when you first popped up on Jackie's blog as I liked the big shiny lips... and your comments. I saw the pic you now have as I read through some of your posts. You look quite dashing in the powedered wig as well.

I don't recall seeing your comments before and I've been a regular on Jackie's blog since BB last year. Did you just find her blog? I am trying to remember how I found it....

Sydney from Jackie's Blog...

9:45 AM  
Blogger Wil said...

Congrats on your successful insertion of a new profile picture. Well done.

That is a pretty spiffy bunch of fellows in their pumps. Can you imagine the cost of simply attempting to appear at Court in those days? Egads and gadzooks!

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home