Sunday, August 03, 2008

Sunday RE:Ality TV Korner

I don't have to be at work until 12:15pm on Sundays, so I can chill a bit when I wake up.

I am in a state of bliss when Project Runway is in full swing. I luff that show!!!! This past week, Madame Glinka considered whether or not she should purchase Gay Mormon Keith's "T.P. Caught in a Windstorm" dress.

The whole "Holla At Cha Boy" scenelet between Blayne and Tim Gunn reconfirmed my belief that RE:Ality TV has better dialogue than any scripted program on the tube.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger IndigoSunMoon said...

I absolutely LOVE Tim Gunn,and Project Runway, but I dont always get to watch it. A lot of times they run marathons of it and I get caught up that way.
Love you Albert!!!
Connie

P.S. I wish you would come back to AoHell!!! It's not so bad over here...come on in...the waters fine!!!
MUAH!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Sydney said...

I COMPLETELY agree about that scenelet (excellent word). Tim trying to understand the word Holla cracked me up.

In previews for next week's show it seems there may be a moment in reverse where he mentions a garment is looking too Sgt. Peppers and this time the child designer doesn't have a clue.

BB 10 tonight.... snore. Project RUnway has my heart.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home