Wednesday, October 29, 2008




















Ladies: Nice and Not-So-Nice

I'm shipping out "Nice Lady" today to a *special person* who lives down in L.A. I hope she likes it. To all my other Nice Lady Friends: now's the time to purchase some GlinkArt at rock-bottom prices before I become Hella-Rich-and-Famous. C'mon, you know you have lots of cash laying around and nothing to spend it on.

Not-So-Nice Lady Department: Sarah Palin makes me ill. I so hope she disappears on November 5th, though I know that this will not happen. Her Right-Wing ignorance and intolerance push my buttons big-time. She's such a fucking phoney. This woman must not ever become President!

There, I've gotten that off my chest.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Robbie said...

A nice lady for a not so nice lady. Woot!

6:33 PM  
Blogger sunflowerkat said...

Every time the talking news heads say "there's still a chance for McCain" I get nauseous. What on earth will we do if this country is stupid and backward enough to elect them. I hope she end ups up slinking of to Alaska never to be seen again. Unfortunately, I'm afraid we haven't seen the last of her.

3:19 AM  
Blogger jennifer said...

President? Sarah Palin shouldn't be elected the damn dog catcher. Thank God we dodged that bullet. Hopefully she will remain Alaska's problem, the Republicans will break apart and re-emerge having shed those right-wing nutjobs who destroyed the party in the first place, never to allow again an ignorant right-wing nutjob to get that close to the White House (or MY house for that matter) again.

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home