Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Still The Sartorialist...

Surrounded by clothes all day long as I attempt to eke out a living at a major department store, I am continuing to find huge inspiration in the archives of The Sartorialist blog.

Some of the clothes in the brand I sell are what I might describe as "preppy-clown"-- bright colored plaids, stripes, etc. They amuse me, but I am afraid to buy them! (I do try them on, lol) So I am particularly awestruck by the clown-like dandies I am discovering in The Sartorialist blog.

Pictured: a person named Patrick McDonald; not sure what he does but it's something related to fashion, I would imagine. I suppose I could Google him, by why bother to do something that John McCain didn't seem to feel was important enough to do with the lovely Ms. Palin????

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Sydney said...

Quite!

8:46 PM  
Blogger Sydney said...

That referred to both the preppy clown and McCain's scanning process. Did you see her speak tonight and if so, what did you think???????????????

8:46 PM  
Blogger Sydney said...

Albg - When you learn who he is, do tell!

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home