Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The economy's going to Hell but at least I have a cool new shirt.

Oy Oy Oy things are looking really bad right now. I just had to watch and listen to BushFace on my TV more than I ever wanted to. My little mutual fund nest egg is suffering.

But I bought this shirt on Haight Street yesterday for $18.50, so I'm just going to be superficial and focus on that. I'm curious what the reaction to it will be when I wear it to work this weekend. It's by a company called Modern Amusement based down in Southern California. It's about as far from the Polo Ralph Lauren aesthetic as you can get.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Sydney said...

I personally love the shirt. Think Mc Cain would get more votes if he wore it, lol. DON"T KILL ME FOR MY LITTLE JOKE!!!

How did they react when you wore it?

Do I ask what you thought of the debates? I am thinking it will be telling to see the VP's talk it out in a few days.

8:45 PM  
Blogger Sydney said...

Have you seen this site? Love the candy apple red loafers by Top shop a few posts down.

http://fashionista.com/

3:38 PM  
Blogger Sydney said...

What did you think of last night's Project Runway???

I am wondering why 50's girl can't see how totally RUDE it is to chastize Heidi when she comments, while rolling her eyes and shaking her head... though I think Heidi has been a little catty over the years herself and never had to risk getting any of it back, lol.

4:14 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

can't see what the print is on your cool new shirt!! help!! roses? birds?? WHAT!?!?!??? LOLOL.

anyway, i like it.

xoxox always, phinney

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home