Saturday, August 11, 2007

The Sad, Abstract Expressionist Clown Reaches Out to Grasp A Flower.

This precious little drawing can be yours to hang in your home and share with family and friends for the low, low price of... um... $25, plus the cost of a custom mat, shipping and handling... so, a total of $40.

I've raised my prices, or else I'm gonna die a starving artist! I'm envisioning Abundance instead.

You can look at it and think, "Well, at least I'm not a Sad Abstract Expressionist Clown-- life's not so bad after all!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Robbie said...

I'd get it but it kind of scares me.

I'm glad you raised your prices, although pissed at myself for not jumping in when they were rock bottom. I just love a bargain.

Hey, I think I told you this before but I'll say it again. Have you thought about setting up a store on Etsy? A lot of the artsy peeps do that and I know how much you love to follow the crowd. ;-)

9:56 AM  
Blogger AlbGlinka said...

Hey Krobbie: I will check out Etsy. Is it on the Internets?

--AlbGlinka

1:17 PM  
Blogger Robbie said...

Hey! Send me an email I don't have you in my Yahoo address book. Is yours still on aohell? I kept that one too but don't check it as often.

Etsy is online. Here's the address:

http://www.etsy.com

You'll probably have to copy and paste it into the web browser because I don't know how to do the hyperlinks in the comments. Sawry!

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home