Monday, August 20, 2007

"Tired of being the reason why the road has a shoulder..." --Rufus Wainwright

Well, the last entry landed with a resounding THUD. I obviously have to rethink my marketing strategy! :-O. It's okay though, I am learning, and two of you lucky cyber-pals are already in possession of GlinkArt4Sale masterpieces.

Meanwhile, the drawings are stacking up, I'm still trying to get in at least an hour or two of art-making a day, and I'm also in beginning rehearsals for two operas that are part of SF Opera's upcoming fall season. Tannhäuser and Samson and Delilah.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sydney said...

Hey Al --

Your pal Sydney from Jackie's blog... I love your work, and actually wondered if the clock adn faces drawing you said you spilled your coffee on would be for sale?

That one has stuck in my mind for weeks. I truly resonate with all of them, LOVE several, and that one would just look nice on my wall. Pls let me know when you get a chance. My personal e-mail is rockwrite9@gmail.com.

6:25 AM  
Blogger Sydney said...

PS: I thought of you when I was reading US magazine, about 2 issues ago. I don't know if you bother reading such stuff, but there is a great pic of Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin with the entire (current NYC) cast of Chicago behind them and they all have BIG red lips on... I immediately thought of your former pic.... it probably was an imporved set of the old wax lips, and a take on Lisa's puffy pillow pooch. Just add glitter. Sparkle makes everything better IMO.

If you haven't seen it could fish it out and send it to you. :-D

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home