Saturday, August 01, 2009

Thanks, everyone!

I really appreciated the sweet comments for the last post. I ended up taking a couple of days of paid bereavement time off from work, even though I wasn't able to get back east for Ellie's funeral. At first I tried to muscle through at work even though I was feeling crappy and it just wasn't a good idea. I was coming close to strangling a customer or two. So finally, a compassionate manager (not my own) suggested I go for the benefit I was entitled to.

I've followed the herd onto Facebook btw; I'm not sure about this-- I prefer the longer format of a blog. Anyway, if you're on that site, you can find me under the name Grove Wiley....

4 Comments:

Blogger jennifer said...

I'm trying to find you on facebook. (I think I accidentally had FB send you an invite to your AOL address. If so, oops, sorry!) No results for me. Bummer. I'm just now catching up with other former AOL friends on that site.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Sydney said...

I will look for you too.

I am glad that you got a few days off, it sounds like it really was what you needed. Sending hugs your way, Grove.

7:38 PM  
Blogger Sydney said...

I too am not getting anything under Grove Wiley or Grove WIley + San Francisco. Any ideas?

7:40 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I'm sorry to hear about Ellie, Albert. Keeping you in my thoughts.

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home