Tuesday, May 26, 2009

In The Heights (and sometimes Depths)

I am obsessing over this musical-- I wish I could fly to NYC and see it! First fell in love with it last year when it won the Tony for Best Musical. I really relate to the New York immigrant dreams and hardships somehow, and I love the Hip Hop/Salsa mix of the music and lyrics.

Sorry I've been scarce, all y'all! BTW, is Blogspot still relevant with Twitter, MySpace and Facebook getting so much attention? I don't know...

I am still a "We" though it's been bumpy. :-/

Painting class ended. It was definitely a challenge to get through it; I may need a break from painting or definitely a different professor or maybe I'm finally ready to try making art on my own.

Hope you all are well, luv Grove/Alb.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Coy said...

Hi to he and thee ... and glad that you're still both a we.
*** Coy ***

7:35 PM  
Blogger Sydney said...

Yes, I believe blogs will last and twitter anf FB won't... maybe FB will... Could say more on this but it's 2 AM and I got up because I could not sleep... I have missed you, and am glad to hear a little something from your neck of the universe.

We human beings are complex and so seems our relationships with each other of course get complicated too. But I think we grow in ways we never would otherwise from being in them. You're a catch. Hang in there. (((ALbg)))

12:16 AM  
Blogger Robbie said...

I must go to iTunes and check out this musical. I love broadway show tunes. Avenue Q and Spring Awakening are my last downloads from that genre. I've been looking for something new. I hope all is well and not so bumpy now!

8:46 PM  
Blogger Freaky Jewelry said...

Hello Grove/Alb:

How are you - free for lunch? So glad to hear that you are still a "we." That is huge!

By the way -- you've been tagged! :)

Luv,
Anne

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home