Wednesday, July 08, 2009

The Most Dramatic Rose Ceremony Ever

Just thought I'd use some "Bachelorette" lexicon to dip my toesies back into the Blog Pool...

Would the odious "Wes" ever rock this look?

I am not a "We" anymore; I'm back to being an "I", at least temporarily! :-/

I'm having this really strong desire to have my life be more about COLOR and PATTERN. I'm not sure exactly how this will play out! It's another of my artsy, circus-y, fashion-y, drag-y ideas.

I'm (Re-) posting my Tie-Dye Avec Cowboy Buckle photo here-- it somehow seems appropriate.
Hope all y'all are well!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Coy said...

I've known you long enough to know that you become very artsy when you are :-/ so here's wishing you song, dance, color, pattern, movement,words and glitter ... lots and lots of glitter to fill your thoughts. Welcome back!
Love ya,
*** Coy ***

6:06 AM  
Blogger AlbGlinka said...

Coy: that's so true, you DO know me well! Love ya too, Grove/Alb.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Sydney said...

Oh Yay Albglinka... so glad ot have you back. Coy said it all, so I will just join in to wish you all the same... If I could hop on a plane we could jump up and down on your bed and have pillow fights. Maybe that would help change :-/ to :-D

5:26 AM  
Blogger Sydney said...

oh, and I forgot to mention, thank god she sent that simp Wes packing finally. I have had one of those... I was telling another bloggy pal that chemistry can just makeyou lose your IQ.

5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home