Thursday, January 19, 2006

Momma's Got a Brand New Nose

At left, the old fucked-up nose, and noseless mask, taken at Cafe Flore in the Castro.

I had to go Nose shopping yesterday at Kryolan because my old nose was wrecked from years of abuse. (I haven't warmed up to the new nose yet.) Anyway, I went to the audition this morning for New College's Experimental Performance Institute that I had mentioned in a previous entry... Wow, WEIRD audition. I need some major time to process it. Anyway, Madame G. made a splash-- she even ended up meeting the President of the college. It's a very small informal college!

I took along my old sign along that says "Impeach Bush or Aliens Will Land in my Wig"-- to show them what my street theater work has been like over the years. Yah, that message went over very well at this school. Bunch of friggin' hippies!

Confusion as to whether this is the right place to plant myself or not.

4 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Oy! Oy! Oy!

So weird to see the eyes & nose just...laying there on the table! Let's see the new nose on Madame G!

Please don't let aliens land in my purple wig....PLEASE!

Smooches,
~~Aunt Nub~~

9:23 PM  
Blogger Morgan Fox Studio said...

Hey Albert...

you never know...maybe this experience will broaden your horizons???? maybe open up parts of the actor in you that you never knew existed????

either that or you step through to the Twighlight Zone, LOL. In that case Madam...kick off those high heels and run baby...run!!! LMAO!!

hugs,
star

3:28 AM  
Blogger Nelle said...

Isn't it hot under the mask and fake nose? I can't imagine wearing that and not sweating. That sounds like MY kind of college. I remember taking a "history" course that was the music of the 60s and 70s. I ended up blowing the teachers away with my 45 record collection. That was as close as my college had to a basket weaving course.

4:18 PM  
Blogger Coy said...

LoL LoL LoL ...
OMG ... I have not been getting my daily dose of Glinka, I've missed you so.

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home