Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I swear I didn't leave that bomb!!!

There are at least a thousand Starbucks locations in 'Frisco, but the one where that bomb was found yesterday in the restroom is the very one I frequent nearly every week right before my Therapy Thursday sessions. It's too bizarre. On the local news, some woman said, "What-- did someone get mad because their latte wasn't made right?"

It's possible that some anti-corporation activist left it. A few years ago, a number of Starbucks in the city were vandalized simultaneously overnight. Or, maybe someone is just upset because the Gingerbread Frappucinos are no longer for sale? Haven't heard the news yet this morning.

In RE:ality TV Newz: Did anyone watch the premiere of "The Bachelor in Paris" last night? OMG, that insane doctor lady who was so obsessed with "reproducing" immediately and then went off on a Man-Hating Rant when she wasn't given a rose-- whoah! There's always one in the crowd. But the thing that bugged me the most was the ever-present African-American Bachelorette who gets eliminated with zero screen-time. Why do they even bother doing the token thing? When are we ever going to see an African-American Bachelor or Bachelorette? Watch "Elimidate" or "Blind Date," "Bachelor" producers!!! It would be so kick-ass. Otherwise, this series is DEAD.

But of course, I will still watch. :-P

9 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

It's one thing to see it on the news...but when it's a place where people you know actually frequent, that makes it more, i dunno, real?

11:02 AM  
Blogger jennifer said...

C'mon Albert. Fess up. They gave you caf when you asked for de, didn't they? That's why.

Not watching Single Doc in Paris. But am watching Dancing with the Stars. It rocks. Well, it will, once the P-Man is cha-cha'd outta there.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Gigi said...

Haven't watched "Bachelor" but would have had I known about the crazy lady rant; don't you love it when Reality Show Contestants Go Wild? It's the only reason to watch.

I did see "Project Runway" though, my absolute fave. So Nikki Hilton thinks she has 'exquisite' taste. Oh, those wacky celebutantes!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

someone discovered their latte was actually decaf and the barista did it ON PURPOSE!!!!

6:15 PM  
Blogger Miss Vincci said...

Whoa..that bomb in the potty thing is scary..thanks for letting me know..I will be more careful at SB now.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Robbie said...

I was wondering about you when I saw the news about that Starbucks. Freaky!!! Glad you weren't there.

RE Bachelor...it's old news and so over. Really. Even the description for it from the cable company's review on the info button said it was trying revive it's lame self by going to Paris.

:-)

9:34 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

so curious to know...today is thursday. did you go there???

xo

9:51 PM  
Blogger Judith HeartSong said...

I thought of you when I heard about it...... well.... not that you had done it.... just wondered if you knew the place.

Crazy people everywhere.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Civic Center said...

Dear Albglinka: Your blog didn't update over the last week for me for some reason. Weird.

And I assume you've heard the news that the bomb was a complete figment of our dumb police force's imagination, probably trying to get more Homeland Security dollars.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home