Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Aging New Age-r Update

At left, friend of Madame G.'s posing with a Largish Gemstone.
:-)

Amethyst or purple Rainbow Fluorite. After some research, that's my STONE choice, and I am still looking for it. I'm looking to replace a stone that I had during the very difficult year after my Mom's death, back in '94. I don't know what ever happened to that stone, but it had a lot of power for me-- I carried it everywhere for months.

Purple has always been a powerful color for me.

I am heading for the famed Haight-Ashbury District today, in the unending rain we've been having here for past several weeks.

Hey, everyone: my dear friend Anne B., who has known me since we were Art Skool Virgins, (and real life virgins [!]), has just begun a new blog. Her hubbie shamed her into it by declaring that she was the last person in the civilized world not to have one. Show her some Luv by clicking
here.

ahh, btw, she refers to me in her blog by my *OTHER* Hippie/Stage name, Grove...

4 Comments:

Blogger sunflowerkat said...

Wow..that's some gemstone!

Just dropping in to say "Hello, darlin'" and see what's new on the other coast.

I stopped by your friend Anne and put her on my feedblitz subscriptions. I have a hard time getting over here for some reason. Missed you over at AOL. I think I'll start trying to shadow my AOL blog more closely over here at blogger. Will you stop by if I do???

PLEASE....
:)

{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}

4:07 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

I have 3 Amethyst stones! 1 high polished one and two pretty raw, rocky looking ones, with the outer crust of rock still on them. I love them. They are glittery.

xoxo Phinn

4:29 PM  
Blogger Magogo's Musings, too said...

I have been drawn to amethyst since Rene left, and eventually someone told me it's a healing stone. Makes as much sense to me as anything else.

I suggest you go steal the one in the picture, it is almost dramatic enough for you. I'm looking forward to haering about the stick. Margo

8:46 AM  
Blogger hestiahomeschool said...

Mandy has lots of amesthests since that is her birthstone..

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home