Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Energy Flows Where Focus Goes

Ahh, where to begin? This image was discovered by The Donald while doing an Google search on The Homeless! It was taken of Glinka by a photographer/activist named Fletcher during a Peace March back in '04; this was before The Madame started shaving daily.

Note to self: make Beauty Salon appt. ASAP

I was up in the Santa Cruz Mountains this past weekend for a retreat put together by my *Spiritual Program of Recovery*. It was a great experience for me, lots of carin' & sharin', beautiful Nature, and a special appearance by the irrepressible Madame G., who was rapturously received by her growing legion of fanz.

Is anyone worried about Global Warming? There have been a few newspaper articles and a 60 Minutes Segment that have me concerned. I think that Fuckface Bush should be strapped to a melting glacier in Greenland until he gets honest about what's really happening.

I wish my family of origin had taught me about money/investing. Although I was such a pissed-off rebel when I was growing up, I never would have listened.


Patience...

I feel frustrated.

Yet grateful.

This Blog Entry was written and designed in the style of my afore-mentioned "Bring To Second Boil" idea, just in case you were wondering...

6 Comments:

Blogger Civic Center said...

Like the colorful, fucked-up typesetting, and also the goatee to tell you the truth.

As for global warming, uh, what was your first clue that it might be a problem? I mean, didn't you see Jake Gyllenhall in "The Day After Tomorrow"? It's all horribly true, by the way, we're probably doomed as a species sooner rather than later.

6:44 PM  
Blogger Magogo's Musings, too said...

Albert, I am somewhat back from a long depressed strugggle after rene's departure, and I am glaad to read that you seem to be doing yourself, and Mme Glinka better. I am very jealous of Anne, and I hope I can get to S.F. again before it falls into the bay, or southeasern CT gets hit by a Force 5 Hurricane, thanks f to Global Warming. Or war or something. I've missed you! Margo

5:27 AM  
Blogger Gigi said...

Oh, my! I'm relieved to know that Madame has taken up shaving. All the prettiest girls do. One can never be pleased to be found during a google search of 'the homeless!' Too funny. I wonder if I could do a search for 'functionally delusional' and find my own 'toony face.

Speaking of delusional, Global Warming is a scientific fact, and we all know that The Idiot Prince Dubya does not feel the need to acknowledge scientific fact. Strap him to a glacier and leave him to the now-endangered polar bears, I say.

Glad you had a wonderful experience in Santa Cruz! :)

1:29 PM  
Blogger Mrs. L said...

Hey, I stop by on my monthly troll through our far flung land and you've got LARGE TYPE and lots of color. Madame is looking particularly Glinky herself. She gives new meaning to IN YOUR FACE. Love and kisses

7:53 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

{{{Albie}}} So glad to hear you enjoyed your "weekend away!!!" Lord knows you deserve it! Now I need to do something with my own damn struggling. Hmmmmmm....

As for the facial hair & shaving, you're a cutie either way! Maybe I should look into shaving the chin & lip hairs...this tweezing is getting out of control. Still waiting patiently for my Drag King name!!!!!!!!!!! Hint...hint...

4:07 PM  
Blogger sunflowerkat said...

Very concerned about global warming.

I think you're onto something...let's just leave him on some deserted icecap.

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home