Thursday, May 04, 2006

Glinka4Sale

Serious bizness... my therapist and I have been toiling away at my money/ work/ creativity issues and he has been giving me these impossible-to-refuse homework assignments to keep my latex-esque nose to the grindstone, so to speak.

The latest is to SELL SOMETHING CREATIVE by next week. Anything. A poem, a drawing, a monologue, a photo, a Glink. ANYTHING.

For any amount.

Fucking scary. I am such a wuss. I am turning 48 (this Saturday!) and I fucking still don't know what I'm doing with my life.

Anyway, if y'all want to know what to get me for my birthday, buy something creative of mine.

ANYTHING.

For any amount.

1 Comments:

Blogger Civic Center said...

Whatcha got? I like your artwork and would love to buy something.

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home