Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Woohoo, I sold a drawing!
:-) :-) :-)


The lovely, sensitive and talented Coy is my first Art Patron. She purchased this drawing, which helped to inspire her own journal's siggie, which uses a butterfly with a window in its center... a doodle I sent her on a Thank You card a while back.

I also heard from my bud Jeff T. this a.m., interested in another drawing. (My prayers for the loss of Harley, Jeff & Bob...) Good to talk with you, Jeff.

Thinking of creating a second art-selling blog...???

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

.........And what........my desires for an "Albie Original" count for nothing?!?!?!?

Oy! Oy! Oy!

Smooches,
~~Aunt Nub~~

5:55 PM  
Blogger Gigi said...

Gosh, Albert! I had no idea you were a talented visual artist as well as a performer. In fact, I had no idea there was so much talent out there ~ Coy, Robbie, Judith, Marianne, now you...

Congrats on having a patron! You are now officially a professional artist.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home