Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Tranquil Tuesday

I miss blogging. I'm not digging Facebook too much. I can gaze at my navel much more easily here.

I just pecked out a new resume for myself: it's a creative "What Color Is Your Parachute" kind of resume, as opposed to a traditionally formatted resume. The reason I'm experimenting with this is because I HATE my traditional resume. I hate some of the jobs on it and it exposes how my career trajectory is all over the friggin' place, with seemingly little rhyme or reason.

Plus, there's no room to brag about my glamorous life as an Opera Super (Extra) on the traditional one, and no glitter. My life is SO MUCH MORE INTERESTING than the crappy traditional one. (at least to MOI).

I just have a feeling that there is more $$$Abundance$$$ awaiting me if I focus on my creative accomplishments, however fleeting or half-realized thus far.

Maybe that's naive. I don't know. It just feels like I have no choice, like I'm at a dead-end otherwise.

oh, P.S.: loving my new sched. without the painting class that didn't work out. Now: to paint on my own!!!!!!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Coy said...

Facebook is nothing like blogging, it's a great way to keep up with people in your real life. I'm really loving that. As far as blogging goes, blogger is just not my kind of town. No sence of community here at all. I still post an occasional post here but only for myself. I have joined a very artsy community,(Red Bubble) photographers and artists posting their works under copyright a lot of artsy challenges and tons of interaction. Stop by and visit me there Albert and let me know what you think. *** Coy ***
http://www.redbubble.com/people/danceintherain

2:30 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I love the Red Bubble! I hear you, Coy. I'm trying to find my niche on Blogger but it's not that easy. I'm also trying to remember that blogging isn't a sport it's a personal thing. {However, Albert is right, it's easier to navel gaze here... and I like to gaze at my navel :)} ~Ann

5:48 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

nice to see you're happy.

i'm not in the blogging mood. too hard to organize all my thoughts. cannot do it.

love ya...xoxo phin

7:13 PM  
Blogger Sydney said...

I think that you are on the right path to think there is more abundance with your creativity. Feels right. You Go Albg!

8:02 PM  
Blogger Sydney said...

I too prefer blogging. The people who love FB I think never got into blogging. SOmeone said it's a party atmosphere, which helped me get it a little, but I still think that those of us who started with blogging find no comparison, ditto with Twitter.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home