Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thinking Aloud...

I've been having this urge to just break out of my box somehow, get some of that Glinka energy back. I feel stale and like I'm in a big rut. I'm facing a super-busy work schedule full of stress for the next 2-3 weeks... not full of Holiday Cheer. Instead, full of Holiday Retail Hell, though at least I'll be making some $$$.

Adam Lambert is my American Idol...

"Precious" is the must-see movie of the year.

I'm drawing in my paper journal and it has been oddly satisfying.

If I could make these words even bigger, I would. My blogging skillz are so limited!

When did Christmas become about buying sweaters? I've got to find a new job at some point in the near future.

Meditation has been helping.

Hope all y'all are well. (whoever's still checking in, that is!)

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Robbie said...

I'm still here...sometimes. I LOVED Precious!

6:58 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

I'm alright. I'm a horrid, horrid blogger! I'm always happy to say 'hi' when you've written anything at all. Hope you make it thru the holiday retail hell unscathed & a bit richer. xoxo

8:42 AM  
Blogger Wil said...

I have worked the x-mas retail hell, so you have my sincere sympathy. So what are you considering for your next employment adventure? Hope you get a good night's sleep next Thursday and Friday.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I worked at a German pub in the mall for 4 years. Kinda liked it, though. Proabably because everyone was drinking beer and happy ...and I was making great tips. Did work 1 Black Friday at the GAP- Yuck. I hope you get some of that Glinka energy back. I'm thinking giant sequins.:) Also, if you haven't seen Avatar- you must! ~Ann

4:34 AM  
Blogger Sydney said...

Still checking. Have to see Precious. Glad meditation is helping... can you help me to meditate? Arrgh.

5:55 PM  
Blogger Mrs. L said...

Adam is bee-you-tee-full!! Remo mentioned you in his comment about a picture of my niece wearing a red feather headdress and boa on MY blog. So I came for an Albert fix. And you never disappoint!!!

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home