Sunday, January 22, 2006

Stay In "Yes" Mode
(A Clowning technique I've read about)


Hmmm, that party did NOT work for me! Oh w-hell. It was not Madame G.'s crowd, I'm afraid. I had my doubts, but thought I'd check it out. :-/ It was an interesting adventure at least, but I left early when I realized I wasn't having much fun there.

It was fun getting to hang out with Kat before the party at her cool Potrero Hill pad, and getting to know her pal Fillizza (sp?) and her very charming new bf Paul, who is a S.F. Opera Extra-Chorister. Friendly guy and extremely gallant to the Madame. Many thanks, Kat & Paul. You make a great couple.

I took this pic just now-- the hat I wore last night... there might be a better one on the party host's website a little later on.

Par-tay On, People!

5 Comments:

Blogger Gigi said...

Love that look! But really, aren't all hats Bad Hair Day Hats? ;D

3:46 PM  
Blogger Civic Center said...

I didn't think Madame Glinka would mix all that well with The Burners. They are an odd, defensive group when it comes to people who haven't experienced "La Playa." They remind me of early est-holes in that respect.

Tell me, which extra chorus dude did the beautiful Kat couple up with, by the way? Any way to describe him further? I love backstage romances.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Miss Vincci said...

That hat is great! Fits you and me perfectly!

7:06 PM  
Blogger Coy said...

Par tay on Glinka.
Happy that the madame at
least showed up!
*** Coy ***

2:08 PM  
Blogger Judith HeartSong said...

sorry you didn't have more fun.... I guess it's one of those to just chalk up to experience:):):)
Big hugs Dear Sir Albert!

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home