Saturday, August 05, 2006

More ZEN, and my next role...

I know the guy who wrote this review of ZEN for a San Fran GLBTQQ rag, The SF Bay Times-- he's not a gay guy, just a Theater Queen-- he's Albert Goodwyn, former Super Captain of SF Opera who gave me my first BIG BREAK in Show Biz back in '95. I think the fact that he knows me is why he started off his review with a line of mine from the play.

http://www.sfbaytimes.com/index.php?sec=article&article_id=5286

I'm going to be reprising my role as Commedia dell'Arte Pig Person in "Rigoletto," rehearsals starting up soon.... yay. All fun, no pressure.

I've been staying home in the evenings and gorging on junk food and Reality TV, trying to gain back all the weight I dropped whilst cavorting around on the Zen Sand as quickly as possible. NOT! :-/

5 Comments:

Blogger Coy said...

Commedia dell'Arte Pig Person ,,, Yay

Trying to gain all of the weight back ... not so Yay

Nice update Albert.
*** Coy ***

5:43 PM  
Blogger Mrs. L said...

STOP -- the Carnie Wilson lookalike contest has been cancelled. [Yeah, she gained most of it back.] Step away from the high calorie food. Embrace your inner Nicole Ritchie.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Robbie said...

You mean you're not watching Big Brother!!! Ug!! :-)

9:16 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Embrace the inner Paris Hilton, my sweet Albert, embrace it! Stop with any weight gain & be 1 with the Paris within you!!! LOL

Diggin' the chest hair!! WooHoo!!!!

Smooches,
~~Aunt Nub~~

6:40 PM  
Blogger Nelle said...

Albert I am on a constant search for low fat/low calorie junk food. The only thing I keep coming up with is popcorn. The 94% fat free kind that is so salt laden I need an IV to get it all through my system. Last week I went to WHole Foods and got the ahem healthy cheetos. Delicious but didn't notice much difference in the calories!

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home