Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Decompressing

ZEN over. :-/ What to do with Life now??? Opera season starts up soon, so I'm trying to plug into that, for lack of a better idea, although part of me thinks I should be looking into some classes or auditions or something meatier, now that I've survived being in a "real" play where I've actually had to open my mouth and say some lines.

By Saturday night's performance, I kinda felt like I had hit my stride: unfortunately that was the next-to-last performance... The cast gelled. Scenes and moments were working. Laughs were being elicited. We got some very positive responses to the play and it is considered a success by the Boxcar Theatre Company, so that's all good. Friends came, and said nice things.

I'm still wiped.

I can't add a photo on here, what's up with that?

4 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

i don't know what's up with that, i'd like to see your photo - whatever it may be! glad you hit your stride and enjoyed (?) the experience - - you DID enjoy, no???

i *heart* you!!

glitter of the DAY ::

Racy Roarin' HAWTNESS RED!!!

(wish i could comment in COLOR!!)

9:20 AM  
Blogger sunflowerkat said...

I'll bet it does take some time to gel. I'm sure it's much different with an audience vs. rehersal. But, what would I know....I've always had stage fright.
:)

11:00 AM  
Blogger Morgan Fox Studio said...

congratulations albert... now the next time it probably won't take as long to hit stride, although i bet every company is different depending on how people intereact with each other. sounds like you had a great run though and that the entire thing was a success overall :)

giant hugs
star

1:25 AM  
Blogger Wil said...

Kiddo, it IS time to get serious. Open your f'ing copy of Variety and get out there and do some auditions. Seriously, comedy, dramatically. Do it.

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home