Tuesday, May 16, 2006

As per my therapist's instructions, I'm s'posed to sell another piece of Artwork this week!

Dang, moving out of Underearning is hard work!!!

Well, it's Tuesday and the momentum of last week's art-selling frenzy is fading fast. So I'm putting up another drawing... this one is pretty recent, from March '05, and it is a very personal image. Very much about the Dark and Light that is who I am.

I have no idea if anyone would want it in their life besides me, but if you do, I'm selling it for the VERY AFFORDABLE PRICE of only:

$49.99

plus shipping and handling...

Heck, that's the price of 3 crappy blouses from Walmart that'll fall apart in the wash in two months!

It's a 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" pencil rendering. You can click on the image to see it better.

:-)

Madame Glinka sez: "It's cool to own an Albert original!"

3 Comments:

Blogger Morgan Fox Studio said...

hi albert,

sorry i haven't been around lately but i haven't forgotten you :)

your drawings are wonderful. you're so talented. i wish i had the disposable income to invest in a glinka. i'll bet they'll be worth quite a pretty penny after you leave your earthly skin suit, LOL. maybe even before.... who knows????? :)

keep up the wonderful work my friend. the world is a much prettier place with you in it :)

hugs
star

2:24 AM  
Blogger Rob said...

Nice stuff Albert!

5:28 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Very interesting drawing. :)
http://blog.myspace.com/poptartcoco

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home