Friday, July 14, 2006

Yellow Power

I'm trying to figure out what to do with myself once ZEN is over. I'm attempting to create art again, since I think I may actually have some skills at that. It's hard, because I also have Major Inertia around it. Anyway, the one idea that is in my head right now is about the color yellow, which I am currently intensely obsessed with-- not a new obsession exactly, but it's gotten more intense... I'm afraid I even have the potential to become one of those strange people you see at the bus-stop dressed all in one color and mumbling to themselves incoherently...

For the past two days I've made two different yellow drawings. My therapist has me committed to a daily schedule.

Tomorrow I think I may try adding a tiny bit of black shading to whatever I draw...

Remind me to show you a picture of my yellow GAP flip-flops...

3 Comments:

Blogger Remo said...

I think the yellow is great. I'll be trying to snag some pics of Jamie Foxx and Ms. Garner since they are in our PD filming scenes for their new Middle East-themed flick. Can I eat at the services table if I mention your name?

7:49 AM  
Blogger Robbie said...

Reminder to show drawings here.

:-)

6:10 AM  
Blogger Nelle said...

In the past I hated yellow. Ever since seeing the movie Calendar Girls and seeing Judith's sunflower paintings (one of which I purchased) I am becoming more and more receptive to the color. I still tend to lean to hot pink and green but after seeing your flip flops in the other pic, I am in a Yellow state of mind. Mellow yellow babeeeeeee.

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home