Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Today's Angst

A preview tonight-- after just one grueling 6-hour tech rehearsal at the Magic and no last run-through. AAAccckkk! I'm so used to the opera, where productions are rehearsed to within an inch of their lives. This is way, way different! Luckily, I'm totally confident about my performance.

I've been keeping my commitment to draw an hour a day, Monday through Friday. Here's this morning's effort, entitled, yes, you guessed right: "Today's Angst."

And those are my new yellow GAP flip-flops.

4 Comments:

Blogger Robbie said...

I like the color combo. Nice! Good luck with the show. And, wow, those toes. ::::slurrrrrrrrrp::::: j/k ;-p

7:21 PM  
Blogger Civic Center said...

Dear AlbGlinka: I didn't make it out of my cave today further than Civic Center, so missed the preview. I will see the show this week, however. I'm quite curious.

10:00 PM  
Blogger Morgan Fox Studio said...

congrats and you know you'll be terrific!!!

love the drawing. good for you that you draw at least an hour per day... that's awesome!!! keep up the great work :)

hugs
patti (star)

1:12 AM  
Blogger Nelle said...

I like your angst. I went to Old Navy for flip flops and they didn't have any bright ones like that although I did go for two pairs of hot pink. Oh how I love flip flops. :)

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home