Friday, July 21, 2006

SFMike's ZEN Review, with pics...

http://sfciviccenter.blogspot.com/2006/07/zen-at-magic.html

Thus far, I have survived prop mishaps, forgotten and mangled lines, unpredictable child actor interactions, walking into a wall instead of a stage exit (only three feet from the audience, so it wasn't *too* embarrassing!), and last night, two well-meaning audience members shouting out things to try to change the outcome of the play, right before my last *sensitive monologue*...

Dear Lord, what's next???????

I haven't slept too well the past two nights and am feeling slightly hypo, which of course I always have to keep a close eye on. This is the reason I'm blogging furiously at present; I always get loquacious at times like this.

I'm about to go out for some Starbucks Therapy...

3 Comments:

Blogger Morgan Fox Studio said...

can't believe you west coast peeps enjoy starbucks coffee (blech). it always tastes burnt to me, LOL.

i'll even drink dunkin donuts coffee over starbucks anyday and i'm not crazy about dunkin donuts either (read Krispy Kreme of the east coast, hehe)

star

10:23 PM  
Blogger Mrs. L said...

Hey Albert -- nice write ups. Gad to see you're listening to your muses. Myself? I'm just hearing voices. Mrs. L

5:51 AM  
Blogger sunflowerkat said...

Thanks for posting the link. It was fun to get a glimpse of the performance.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home