Thursday, September 06, 2007

More Moi

My pal Mike H. who is a talented photographer and fellow super took a bunch of photos of MOI for a *personal project* of mine. The files are thousands of pixels large. He's got a fancy-schmancy digital camera. I'm still trying to figure out how to use them-- there are technical issues I haven't figured out yet.

I'm so blonde sometimes when it comes to the Internets! (Yep, sure enough, image comes out fuzzy, goshdarnit!)

Be that as it may, here's MOI lounging on a red velvet setee in the Opera House lobby. Note the new Village People Gay-cial Hair, which I'm praying I can keep while performing in both Samson et Dalila and Tannhauser.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Wil said...

When you resize images, save as something other than jpg which is a very 'lossy' storage format. Try PCX, for instance. Also, understand that, provided the image is under 8 megabytes in size, the original tif format image will produce a very clear, sharp image upon compression by the Blogger picture loading mechanism, but it'll still be available to blow up to 8 1/2 X 11 if your reader so desires...

4:39 PM  
Blogger Robbie said...

I'm reading what Wil wrote...HUH???

Anyhow...I was wondering what Glinka thought of the 'stache. Does it get all pink and sparkly like?

7:28 PM  
Blogger Nelle said...

I really like this picture. With my digital camera it lets you choose if you want to save them as thumbprints (tiny) or regular size. Sometimes I change them in a picture formatting program. Perhaps you should investigate that. Such sad news about Pavorati.
Albert you look mahvelous. :)

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home