Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Double-Dipping

It looks like I'm going to be revving up my Art Blog again-- GlinkArt4Sale. The complicated reason: I had some cheapo business cards printed up yesterday that I can take to the St. Francis press conference, and in an effort to keep some uniformity with my chosen name, Grove Wiley- the name I'm also using to sign my artwork, I had to go with the "GlinkArt' blogsite rather than the "Albert's World" blogsite.

So confusing!

This main blog will continue on, but I'll promote my artwork on the GlinkArt site as well-- that is, until I get one website that incorporates all my names (somehow!).

I used a B&W reduction of "The Sad Abstract Expressionist Clown Reaches Out to Grasp a Flower" on the business cards. It translated surprisingly well. The young woman behind the counter at Kinko's said that she would hang it on her wall. :-) Unfortunately, I don't think that anyone living on a Kinko's salary can really afford an original oil painting of mine, even at the bargain rate I'm currently selling them for, but still it was nice to hear.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Still hoping to have another piece of Glinkart in my collection someday!

Smooches,
~Aunt Nub~

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home