Wednesday, August 16, 2006


















An Inconvenient Truth

I know that this documentary has been out for quite awhile, but I finally saw it yesterday. I encourage everyone who stumbles upon this entry and hasn't seen it yet to make the effort to see this extremely important film-- to Netflix it when it becomes available or to do whatever you have to do to see it.

It was very *Al Gore-y*, but aside from that minor criticism, I am so glad I saw it.

We have got to get the fucking Republicans out of Congress and the White House or else Greenland is going to completely melt and then San Francisco will be submerged in a very murky and unpleasant overflowing Pacific Ocean, not to mention that many other lands will also be submerged, plus mosquitos and other bad insects will be everywhere because the whole eco-system is getting out of whack... Also, the cute polar bears are in deep trouble already.

We all must take action!!! I'm writing flippantly because I'm kind of tired, haven't been sleeping too well, damn Bipolar again, but anyway... (taking care, don't worry)

Here's the website for the film, chock-full of good information and reviews.

3 Comments:

Blogger Morgan Fox Studio said...

i hadn't heard about the film but i have been hearing alot of rumbling about the ice caps etc. we're in big trouble and someone better change things soon or we're all going to go where the dinosaurs went... wherever the hell that was :(

10:02 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Thanks for the mini-review - I will make a point to look for this movie. I never really take things too seriously, but I'll try for the sake of the Earth!!

It hurts my heart to think of all the pain and suffering in this world, I believe that's why I can't think about or write about world issues/politics/horrors of war. It may seem like I don't care, but I do. I carry it inside me. :/

Well, that's me.
xo Phinney

10:16 PM  
Blogger sunflowerkat said...

Thankfully, the environment is finally becoming an issue that people are waking up to. It's so much more important that the government attend to this than meddling in people's private lives. It's been so easy for the masses to ignore environmental issues....but, we're running out of time!

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home